Just a child of God
the same God you worship
one that laughs when happy
cries when sad
possesses a heart
that loves this little earth
tries to love every one
and every thing that it holds
and sometimes shines bright.
the list of my blogs in wordpress:
1. Sharmishtha Basu’s Poetries: http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com : Mainly Poetries.
2. Thoughts: http://magicthought.wordpress.com : Stories mainly.
3. My cyber novels: http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com : novel, long stories, musings, cartoons etc
4. Window to my soul : http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com : mainly form poetry
5. Sharmishtha Basu : http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com : My haiku, piku, lanturne, tanka blog.
6. Ethereal heights: http://etherealheights.wordpress.com- Celebrating peace and beauty.
7. Earth in black and white: http://earthinbw.wordpress.com – The real world.
8. Colours and words waltz: http://coloursandwordswaltz.wordpress.com – poetry and paintings.
9. Daintypetals: http://daintypetals.wordpress.com – portfolio blog- no rigid contents.
10.And I dreamed….: http://andidreamed.wordpress.com – portfolio blog – again, no rigid contents.
11. wing of dreams …. wingofdreams.wordpress.com – small stories
12. ethereal paints…. etherealpaints.wordpress.com – medley
http://www.facebook.com/sharmishthabosu is my FB profile but if you are looking for a casual relationship PLEASE make me very happy by checking out the facebook page in place of the profile. That is:
My amazon.com author’s page is:
A LITTLE BRAGGING N SHARING
a collection of ten short stories, that will add up to 140 pages approximately, without a single picture in it, so I guess it is nice enough size for a story book. I rather prefer small sized books unless they are written by classic writers hee ha ha.
The stories are fantasy and ghostie. Spookie and disturbing but mild. Hope it will join the Halloween booklist :)
My first two poetry books:
The Lotus of Fire
The Book Code – (ASIN: B00O8M3O5E)
THANKS A LOT CREATESPACE FOR GUIDING ME STEP BY STEP!
and the second one:
Petals of Fire Lotus
After initial testing and downloading their guideline to get the ebook ready for being published I gave up! It is impossible to follow that guideline. I am not an expert in formatting such things.
Spending 40 dollars to get a book published… well its a tough game for me. So if I can manage to handle their formatting demands then it is ok or else sorry for me. :)
in case you are in smashwords, or you are interested to take a peek, here is my interview-
PUBLISHED THROUGH THEM, WISH I COULD SAY THAT WAS A JOYFUL EXPERIENCE.
WILL SHARE IF SOMETHING WORTH BRAGGING HAPPENS.
THE BOOK IS HERE:
Have joined Wattpad, sounded interesting and useful, will let you know about my experiences. In case you are there, my profile there is: